Monday, 27 June 2011

And all I do is keep the beat and bad company. And all I do is kiss you through the bars of a rhyme. Juliet, I'd do the stars with you anytime.

The first post of bad habits is my find from a carboot sale for a quid each! I found these gorgeous 1860s engravings from a fashion magazine in really beaten up old frames held together by tape (which I actually really like in themselves). They look hand-coloured to me, but if someone could clarify for me, I'd be very grateful to know. At the moment I'm just very much looking forward to finding them a home on the wall.

September 1860 Fashions from English Domestic Magazine


October 1860 Fashions from English Domestic Magazine


June 1860 Paris Fashions from English Domestic Magazine


January 1861 Fashions from English Domestic Magazine



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! xxx