Wednesday, 16 November 2011

*pitiful begging* Please vote for me on Threadless!

Score this design: "Kindness," to help it get printed on Threadless!



A friend of mine on Twitter (an excellent scriptwriter and film critic - http://ticketstubcentral.blogspot.com) encouraged me to submit a design of mine to Threadless and I AM EXCITE, PEOPLE! You can vote for it, if you'd be so kind, and then it will be a real t-shirt. At the moment it's a Pinocchio t-shirt dreaming of being a real t-shirt. I'm also dreaming that it'll get approved and I can run to the bank with $2,500 they pay. I'm not sure what that is in Pound Sterling but still, lots of money. Believe me, my wardrobe could do with that.

Please vote for me! I'd really, REALLY appreciate it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! xxx