Monday, 2 April 2012

March in photographs

I'm taking some screencaps of The Innocents as my next post. I think it's probably the best ghost film I've seen, disregarding The Grudge since Asian horror cinema pretty much has that genre covered now. Really, Hollywood has a lot to learn from Asian cinema about suspense and that CGI isn't as necessary as they seem to think. The best horror films I've seen have been those made on a small budget. Please comment if you have a favourite ghost film. I'd love some recommendations!

Anyway, as screencapping may take some time, I thought I'd share some photos I took last month as an in-between post. :) It's so lovely now that summer is here. The house photos are of my friend's house. It's like something out of "Country Living". Beautiful home. I love the idea of putting old photographs in little jars.





2 comments:

Kailey said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Such a gorgeous post Laura! Your photography is beautiful xo

Laura said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@KaileyThanks, Kailey! Instagram helps me A LOT! It is my friend. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! xxx