Saturday, 23 June 2012

My month on Instagram



Maybe not the most exciting of months, but here it is anyway.

1 - 5. Greek themed parade at the Golowan Festival. 
6. A friend sent me this Druid spirit animal page about Foxes
7. A friend sent me this postcard and I got some presents wrapped in Chinese paper from another friend
8. Self-help on a business card
9-10. An old Father's Day card which my Dad puts out every year
11. My desk looking a bit studious.
12. A doodle of my desk
13. I was stuck in a traffic jam for 3 hours, but at least I had a nice view
14. Byron 
15. Playing a Kenneth Williams record early in the morning
16. A fox pendant given to me by a friend for my birthday (from Penny Masquerade)
17. Dushka doing a Greta Garbo impression
18. Bosigran
19. A weird doodle I did. I'm not sure what possessed me.
20. Birthday card from my best friend
21. An artist painting on the beach at Sennen
22. My first attempt at galaxy nails
23. A moth really loved the forest wallpaper
24. Winged eyeliner is hard!
25. Nail varnish from Urban Outfitters
26. Truro Cathedral
27. Sketches for a new painting
28. Fox ring (gift) and armour ring (Topshop)
29. Sennen
30. This hot dog stand made me laugh
31. My piano
32. A really amazing poster in a shop window
33. Aquilegia
34. Byron. Again.
35. Sketching out my painting on wood


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! xxx